Layer 1: Base Sheet
There is special Base Sheet for Cold Adhesive, Mechanically Fastened, Torch Applied and Self-Adhering. All are suitable for use in the construction of various types of membranes for both new construction and re-roofing, when used as the first ply over nailable, non-nailable and insulated substrates.
Layer 2: SA PlyBase Sheet or SA Mid Ply Sheet
- SA PlyBase Sheet is designed for direct attachment to non-nailable substrates without fasteners.
- SA Mid Ply Sheet is designed for use as a mid ply in multi-ply self-adhered systems. It is intended for use over a SA NailBase, SA PlyBase or directly self-adhered to suitable substrates.
Layer 3: APP Cap Sheet or SBS Cap Sheet or Premium Cap Sheet 960 CoolStar
- APP Cap Sheet modified bitumen has smooth surface with no granules. It is suitable for most low slope roof applications and may be used for roof system flashing including wall treatments, base flashing and field flashing.
- SBS Cap Sheet modified bitumen has granules and comes in many colors depending on the manufacturer. It is suitable for most low slope roof applications and may be used for roof system flashing including wall treatments, base flashing and field flashing.
- Premium Cap Sheet 960 CoolStar is a heavy duty SBS modified, fiberglass cap sheet with reflective CoolStar granules.
Installed A TPO Single-Ply Roofing System:
Modified Bitumen was damaged and removed: